Jig Separators Duplex Jig Concentrators
Jig Separators Duplex Jig concentrators
Jig Separators have an outstanding history of long and consistent performance of proven high yield of diamonds, colour gemstone, gold, base metal, and other heavy metal & mineral recoveries, with minimal loss; maintaining maximum profitability in the ore concentrating process.
The usage of Jigs Separators, Jig Concentrators to concentrate and recover minerals of all kinds is widely practised within the industry, based on the fact that the high specific gravity differential makes very good recoveries possible, with very little operating attention. Jig Concentrators, Jig Separators have the ability to absorb large fluctuations in ore grade, tonnage rate, and dilution without any effect on the final recovery of mineral concentrate.
- Jig Separators, Jig Concentrators do not require clean water, works with recycled water.
- Jig separators are easy to install, operate and maintain, with highest rate of mineral recovery, designed for continuous concentration and recovery, without operator interference.
- Jig concentrators are fabricated with highest quality material, built to last, and supplied with 12 Months manufacturer warranty. They are extremely reliable and require minimum amount of maintenance.
- Jig Concentrators are manufactured in seven models with capacities range of 18 m3 / hour slurry (6 tons / hour solids), up to 300 m3 / hour (100 tons / hour solids), per Jig separator.
- To recover Finished Concentrate from ores in which the mineral grains are liberated. Recovery of minerals of various kinds that occur in Placer / Alluvial deposits, or decomposed rocks.
- Recovery of minerals from primary/ hard rock ore, which can be liberated by crushing/ grinding process, i.e. (diamonds, colour gemstones, barite, fold & other precious metals, base metals, ferrous metals, light metals, coal and heavy minerals of any kind.
- Cobbling operation, to discard waste rock before final processing of the crude concentrate.